Online ticket sales are generally reserved by event promoters themselves, so any tickets we offer for purchase are available IN-STORE ONLY...IN PERSON.
(*NOTE: If you're shopping from out of town or otherwise not able to physically come into the store, we suggest clicking through the "***FOR MORE INFO!" links following most of the events listed below. These generally take you back to the event promoter's Web site where online tickets can usually be purchased.)
***For a list of *CURRENT TICKETS AVAILABLE* through Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium, please scroll past the *HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS* information below.***
***For information on *HOW TO SELL TICKETS AT LITTLE SISTER'S* please scroll to the end of the *CURRENT TICKETS AVAILABLE* list below.***
*HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS*
ALL tickets sales at Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium are for physical 'hard copy' tickets and are available for purchase IN-STORE ONLY...IN PERSON.
We do NOT "hold" or set aside tickets at Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium for anyone...under any circumstances!
ALL ticket sales at Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium are CASH or DEBIT ONLY! (*NOTE: If you are purchasing other merchandise at the same time, you are more than welcome to use a credit card for your entire purchase, including tickets).
ALL ticket sales at Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium incur a $3 (*per ticket) service charge to the customer at point of purchase.
ALL ticket sales at Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium are FINAL...NO REFUNDS & NO EXCHANGES!! The event Organizer/Promoter retains all responsibility related to ticket refund, canceled events or customer disputes.
Ticket supplies may become EXTREMELY limited as events approach AND organizers may also pull some (or all) tickets from sale AT ANY POINT IN TIME...especially on the day of the event!
If you're coming in from out of town "just to buy tickets," etc. then we STRONGLY advise you call ahead and check current ticket availability to avoid disappointment:
* Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium - (604) 669-1753*
*** CURRENT TICKETS AVAILABLE ***
***NOTE: Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium updates the following list on a daily basis.The Vancouver Dyke March & Festival presents
*DIVA'S DEN: 20th Anniversary Women for Women Centred Strip Show
DATE: Sunday, May 21, 2017
PRICE: $20.00 (Advance)
LOCATION: The Penthouse - 1019 Seymour Street
EVENT: 7:30 pm-11:00 pm
*** FOR MORE INFO! *** (*Link opens in a new window!)
*HOW TO SELL TICKETS AT LITTLE SISTER'S*
Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium happily welcomes event Organizers/Promoters to place your event tickets for sale here at the store. The following are the store's requirements around tickets we will sell:
- Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium requires the Organizer/Promoter (or their appointed representative) to fill out & sign a copy of our Ticket Sales Agreement which must accompany the actual tickets when dropped off.
(*NOTE: Both your tickets & a signed copy of the Ticket Sales Agreement must be present at the store & complete before we will enter your tickets for sale in our retail system!)
- Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium will sell tickets at the printed (i.e. "on the ticket") price ONLY. Discounts/deals of ANY type must also be recorded on the ticket.
(*NOTE: Organizers/Promoters may also request that we use a 'Sliding Scale' ticket price (i.e. "pay what you can" between a range, such as $25-50). Like any ticket price, the fact that the tickets are "Sliding Scale" must be recorded on the printed tickets.)
- Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium charges a nominal administration fee of 3% to the Organizer/Promoter on ALL ticket sales.
(***NOTE: This 3% administration fee will be WAIVED for 'non-profit' individuals & groups such as clubs, community arts groups & amateur sports).
- Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium will NOT provide refunds or exchanges on tickets. The ticket Organizer/Promoter retains ALL responsibility related to ticket refund, canceled events or customer disputes.
- Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium will provide the Organizer/Promoter with a cheque for any tickets sold a minimum of five (5) banking days after the date of the event. Any unsold tickets are returned to the Organizer/Promoter.
*NOTE: Little Sister's Book & Art Emporium is happy to answer any further questions you have about selling tickets through us. Please feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or (604) 669-1753.